Carestation 600 Series Video
Modular Respiratory Monitoring
Service friendly design
Controls within reach
CBS600: Compact Breathing System
High touch precision. Low flow performance.
GE is a leader in designing Carestations specifically suited to the practice of low-flow anesthesia delivery and its fast wash-in/wash-out requirements. Ensuring quick patient response to changes in fresh gas and anesthetic agent may positively impact anesthetic costs and improve induction and emergence - optimizing time in the OR.
Elegantly engineered and appointed with ergonomic touches and software driven time-savers, the Carestation 600 series can help enhance workflows, optimize precious OR time and help hospitals bend the cost curve.
- Small footprint: mobility & rugged durability
- Simple and fast guided daily checkout process -as fast as three minutes
- Intuitive flat menu UI & ergonomic touches
- Advanced ventilation & automated procedures1
- ecoFLOW Option & Pause Gas Control1
- Easy disassembly & cleaning
1. Only available on the Carestation 650 and 650c
*Only available on the Carestation 650 and 650c
Automated procedures and time saving workflow tools
Vital Capacity procedure
- Automated bag “squeeze and hold”
- Set PEEP to help sustain open lung 2,3
- Clinician-configured ventilation procedures
- Programmable steps for increasing and decreasing PEEP levels
Pause Gas Flow
Simplifies temporary circuit disconnects. One button temporarily stops all gas flows and suspends alarms, agent delivery and ventilation so you can place all your focus on the patient.
- Pause Gas feature helps prevent OR pollution
- Stops gas & agent flow and silences all alarms for up to 1 minute
Uncompromised Ventilation – Pediatric to Adult Low Tidal Volume Delivery
- Tidal Volumes as low as 5 ml to the patient1
- Sampling flow down to 120 ml/min
- Lung Capacity and FRC
- Compliance Measurement and Spirometry
- Smart Agent Settings Design
- Circuit Compliance Compensation ensures that what you set is what you get, precisely showing what is delivered to the patient and taking into account volume in the patient circuit.
- Monitors and responds to changes in the patient’s airway pressure or respiratory efforts up to 250 times per second.
- Precision volume and pressure delivery to the patient Y-piece, breath by breath, help reduce the challenges in managing pediatric patients.
1. GE benchmark studies from 2011: GE Healthcare PCV to Tidal Volume Data Collection Test Results. Actual results may vary and are dependent on the patient. DOC0933949/DOC0970424
2. Tusman, G., Bohm, S. H., Tempra, A., Melkun, F., Garcia, E., Turchetto, E., . . . Lachmann, B. (2003). Effects of recruitment maneuver on atelectasis in anesthetized children. Anesthesiology, 98(1), 14-22.
3. Reinius, H., Jonsson, L., Gustafsson, S., Sundbom, M., Duvernoy, O., Pelosi, P., . . . Freden, F. (2009). Prevention of atelectasis in morbidly obese patients during general anesthesia and paralysis: a computerized tomography study. Anesthesiology, 111(5), 979-987.
Only available on the Carestation 650 and 650c
Scalable solution that connects devices in a single, integrated system. The digital platform supports upgradeability so your investments keep pace with technology advances.
- Innovative parameters and advanced tools intelligently packaged
- User interface specifically designed to improve access to core functions
- Simplified patient transport and data transfer
Integrated CARESCAPE Respiratory Module
- Single-width modularity
- Reduced sample flow: 40% decrease in sample flow size
- 67% increase in Respiration Rate (RR) measurement range
- 100% increase CO2 & O2 measurement accuracy RR range
- 40% increase in RR range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
- 67% decrease in TV lower range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
- Environment friendly Enhanced new water trap design
*In comparison to GE Healthcare E-gas modules