CT Atlas Segmentation-Head & Neck
CT Atlas Segmentation-Pelvis
CT Atlas Segmentation-Thorax
MR Pelvic Organ Segmentation
- With AdvantageSim MD, you can prepare geometric and anatomical data for external beam radiation treatment before dosimetry planning. Using a set of CT images of the patient in the proposed therapy position, you can automatically or manually define anatomical volumes.
- You can utilize additional CT, MR, or PET studies co-registered with the CT scan to assist planning.
- For advanced clinical functionality and flexibility, you can aid the CT simulation with these available advanced options:
- Multi-modality target definition
- 4D CT and 4D PET respiratory review
- Synchronized and fused 4D PET/CT phase movie
- A suite of automated and semi-automated CT-based organ segmentation tools
- Automated CT atlas-based contouring for brain, head&neck, thorax and pelvis organs as well as re-planning to adapt the initial plan to the follow-up CT to account for weight loss during the course of treatment is available.
- Semi-automated MR model-based segmentation for pelvis organs.
- You can take advantage of 3D contour interpolation that lets you define a full volume contour with a minimum of 3 contours in orthogonal planes.
- The application lets you define and manipulate volumes with automatic thresholding tools, structure drawing (with or without Live Wire to pixel value gradients), and automatic interpolation. Beam placement is facilitated with the automatic isocenter placement and the beam’s eye view (BEV) features.
- The mouse-driven package has an easy to use, intuitive user interface.
- With the touch of a button you can access pre-defined, configurable treatment plan templates, load geometry and field shapes from a palette of templates, and apply pre-defined action sequences for additional ease of use.
- Modify contour and field definition parameters on the fly to tailor thresholds, margins, and display characteristics to individual patient data sets.
- The ability to change the reference dataset during the planning session removes the need to restart planning in case the wrong dataset was chosen as reference at the start of the simulation.
- Use AdvantageSim MD independently of the treatment planning system to increase your workflow efficiency. The application can be accessed from a dedicated workstation, a networked client computer, or a compatible scanner console.
- You can push completed plans to an RTP system in standard DICOM RT format. DICOM RT data can be received from DICOM RT compliant systems and re-simulated in AdvantageSim MD.
- You can automatically remove the couch from the image volume for even greater efficiency.
- The program’s 3D based display and manipulation features give you full patient anatomy visualization.
Advantage Sim MD is used to prepare geometric and anatomical data relating to a proposed external beam radiotherapy treatment prior to dosimetry planning. Anatomical volumes can be defined automatically or manually in three dimensions using a set of CT images acquired with the patient in the proposed treatment position. Definition of the anatomical volumes may be assisted by additional CT, MR or PET studies that have been co-registered with the planning CT scan. Additionally, CT & PET data from a respiratory tracked examination may be used to allow the user define the target or treatment volume over a defined range of the respiratory cycle.
The geometric parameters of a proposed treatment field are selected to allow non-dosimetric, interactive optimization of field coverage. Defined anatomical structures and geometric treatments fields are displayed on transverse images, on reformatted sagittal, coronal or oblique images, on 3D views created from the images, or on a beam eye’s view display with or without the display of defined structures with or without the display of digitally reconstructed radiograph.