Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the body yields valuable information that is useful in determining a diagnosis. But processing time series data can complicate workflow and reduce productivity.
BodyView provides algorithms, tools, and workflows for processing time series data acquired in the body. It also calculates parametric images from contrast enhanced images based on the temporal evolution of signal intensity.
- Integrated with READY View for access to its tools and applications.
- Offers two advanced protocols: MR Standard and Signal Enhancement Ratio (SER).
- Guided workflows for time series data processing.
- Custom workflows and applications with adaptable layouts, adjustable parameter settings, and custom review steps.
- Create time curve graphs and color parametric images.
- Automatic selection of the most relevant protocols. Provides a graphical interface to display time or functional curves.