Built on GE innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis, the MAC 5500 HD Resting ECG System is a premier ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through one of the industry-leading collections of algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 HD represents a new definition of ECG speed and accuracy, and offers:
- Better triaging tools for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) detection
- Configurable Crtical Values to help speed time to treatment
- More accurate pacemaker detection for advanced interpretation of paced rhythms
- Enhanced barcode workflow, with orders and ADT download capability, work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise
- Connected ECG Workflow to help save time and avoid costly misdiagnoses
The MAC 5500 HD also meets the need for productivity across the enterprise, by empowering a wide range of users to precisely capture, analyze, and communicate ECG data. All to ensure the right data goes with the right patient to help reduce demographic
and billing errors, and speed time to treatment.
Sophisticated tools. Easy to use. The MAC 5500 HD enables clinicians to focus on what's most important: their patients.