The brilliance of color. The simplicity of GE.
You can add the advanced capabilities of color Doppler to your practice with the compact and portable LOGIQ V2 ultrasound system.
Expect exceptional image quality with technologies migrated from our flagship LOGIQ systems.
Expand your clinical range by offering a wide range of exams, including:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Small Parts
Handle workload efficiently with automated features and interactive tools to help support confident decisions.
Simplify your practice.
Push few buttons, enhance exam efficiency.
Your busy practice environment will benefit from the LOGIQ V2. You get fast, accurate information with few key strokes:
- Auto Optimization - Optimizes B-mode images to help improve contrast resolution.
- Auto IMT - Automates measurement of intima-media thickness for fast carotid exams.
- SonoBiometry - Performs key fetal biometry measurements automatically in seconds(BPD/FL/AC/HC)
- Scan Assistant - Puts basic and advanced imaging protocols at your fingertips to reduce keystrokes by as much as 22 percent1.
With its compact design - yet large LCD display - the system fits into small spaces and easily maneuvers where you need it.
1 Based on internal study done with third-party consultants on LOGIQ E9, and software V&V documents.
Expand your clinical range with
exceptional images and easy-to-use color.
You can add the advanced capabilities of color Doppler to your practice. The compact LOGIQ V2 includes many advanced imaging technologies from decades of GE experience, including:
- Coded Harmonic Imaging - Enables high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real-time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) - Reduces noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- CrossXBeam™ - Enhances your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
Invest with confidence.
Reliability - plus multi-year warranty.
You can be confident about getting both high value and quality. The LOGIQ V2 delivers great value for your investment. It is designed for reliability in demanding conditions with heavy workloads and a wide variety of patients.
- Proven hardware and software
- Portable, compact, reliable
- Service coverage included1
- Multi-year warranty including probes, parts and labor
1 Mimim 1-year depending on the region
Carotid color with Doppler
OB aorta arch