Put your department ahead of the technology curve
By combining the proven breadth and performance of the Vivid* product line with the cSound* powerful, software-based beamformer image reconstruction platform, the Vivid S60 takes ultrasound to a whole new level – delivering excellent image quality at an affordable price.
Compared to many conventional scanners, the system acquires more information up front, achieving consistent data across a wide variety of patients while enabling many valuable quantification tools and workflow enhancements that support efficient and confident diagnosis.
- Excellent visualization quality in 2D, color flow, and Doppler
- Excellent spatial resolution and detail
- New capabilities including automated quantification of the LV
Among the many ways Vivid S60 with cSound performance elevates patient care:
Faced with diverse body types and complex medical issues, many conventional ultrasound systems too often yield non-diagnostic exams that may hinder the efficiency of coordinated care. Recognizing this challenge, GE has taken cardiovascular ultrasound to a higher level with a new imaging platform called cSound*.
Experience the exceptional 2D image quality powered by cSound*’s advanced, software-based image reconstruction and graphics. Additionally, view detailed images of the heart for assessment and diagnoses in the echo lab.
Adult Echo Color Doppler - The 3Sc phased array cardiac probe combines acoustic amplifier technology and an advanced heat dissipation regime to provide ultra-wide bandwith and high-end image quality.
B-Flow is a digital imaging technique that provides real-time visualization of vascular hemodynamics using techniques to boost blood echoes.
Neonatal Head Imaging - Optimized for the neonatal head, the 6S-D provides excellent resolution and penetration.
Quantification with Vivid* S60 is all about helping providers evaluate and address cardiovascular issues. Count on a full suite of simple, intuitive tools to support your work.
Auto EF - Based on a 2D-speckle tracking algorithm, assists in measuring the most commonly used parameter to describe the LV function
Automated Function Imaging (AFI) - Assess and quantify left ventricular wall motion at rest, calculating a large set of parameters.
2D IMT Measurement is fully integrated with the measurement package, worksheet, archiving and reporting functions to help support uninterrupted workflow.
Anatomical M-Mode helps you make on-axis measurements, even in non-standard planes, and also supports the LV wall-motion assessment in apical views.
Streamlining your exams
Vivid* S60 with cSound* performance empowers your team with a variety of efficient tools. You’ll find it easy to achieve consistent information across a wide variety of patients. And how tools like the ability to quantify wall motion abnormalities can help you diagnose. You’ll also appreciate the simple tablet-like experience of the Image Manager and configurable interface.
User Interface - You’ll feel right at home with the full touch panel functionality and easily configurable interface.
SmartStress - A stress package with memory buffer offers pharmaceutical, treadmill and bicycle stress exam protocols, with user-configurable templates and shuffle mode.
Designed for reliability and ease of use
- Flex Fit – Adjust control panel and monitor for comfort and convenience
- Easy mobility with smart standby
- Small footprint
- 12.1" touch screen
- 19" LED monitor with articulating arm
- Raw data and all measurements (including customized) from Vivid™ Systems
- DICOM** and public DICOM SR from 3rd party
- Full access to GE raw data
- Access to all Vivid measurement tools
- Review, post -process, and measure using AFI, Wall Motion Scoring, etc.
- Store and review cine loops and static images
- Send to/Retrieve from Long Term Storage
- Create clean, comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Complete reports faster with quick report templates
- Report templates for TTE, TEE, Stress, Vascular
Image and Measurement Transfer
EchoPac Post- Processing
- HIS Interface (HL7)
- Patient Data
- EMR Interface (HL7)
- Report Text
- Formatted report (Adobe PDF**)
- PACS Interface (DICOM)
- Long term Archive