Enables you to effectively deliver anesthesia and ensure seamless recovery
- Deliver anesthesia precisely
- Dual flow sensors for precise volume and pressure delivery to reduce the challenges in managing neonatal and pediatric patients
- Avoid commonly occurring unsafe conditions during general anesthesia
- Deliver low flow anesthesia (<1L/min fresh gas flow) with confidence - for early patient recovery
- Precise delivery of Tidal Volume (TV) and Anesthetic Agent (AA)
- Small internal volume of 2.6L and non-decoupled fresh gas delivery resulting faster gas kinetics, strike off after delivery.
Scalable across a wide range of patient groups and surgical procedures
- Treat neonates to adult patients
- TV delivery as low as 5ml in pressure control ventilation and as low as 20ml in volume control ventilation
- Delivers sustained target pressure with decelerating flow that adapts to patient’s respiratory mechanics allowing improved alveolar gas exchange and enhanced oxygenation
- Spirometry, with ability to save and compare reference loops for continuous monitoring of ventilatory status
- EZChange CO2 bypass system enables removal of the absorbent canister from the patient circuit without introducing leaks into the breathing system, especially required during long duration surgeries
- Availability of SIMV, PSVPro™ with apnea backup
- ICU quality ventilator with ultra-sensitive trigger to detect breathing effort of even an infant patient.
Based on GE/Datex Ohmeda’s 100+ years legacy of innovation and trust
- >100,000 units sold and trusted by clinicians across the world
- Shares the same reliable parts used in GE/Datex-Ohmeda anesthesia workstations such as AISYS CS2, Avance CS2 and Aestiva
- Ease of operation as it employs well-known Datex Ohmeda workflows, screen prompts and tip messages, audio alarms, simple one step bag-to-vent switch and direct access to ventilator parameter screen
- Pre-use machine directed checks including the vaporizer leak test that prepare the device for patient use in <5 minutes
- 9100c NXT is also available in a two gas variant.
Vaporizers and Cassettes
With the Aladin2TM cassettes as well as the mechanical TecTM 6 Plus and Tec 7 SelectatecTM vaporizers, we offer accuracy, ease of use, and low cost of ownership.