Workplace Efficiency Gallery
Easy-to-use integral hanger
Environmentally Friendly Packaging
+PLUSPAK supports environmentally friendly packaging
Less hazardous waste disposal
In a unit that uses 20 100-mL bottles every day,
- Glass bottles generate 1.9 kg of waste
- Polypropylene only generates 0.3 kg of waste1
That's a weight difference of 83% in favor of +PLUSPAK, with clear benefits for the cost of waste disposal.1
+PLUSPAK packaging contains 0% phthalate and meets the requirements of the US Pharmacopoeia. Polypropylene is an environmentally friendly solution that is fully recyclable without harmful emissions. By choosing polypropylene over glass, the use of +PLUSPAK2:
- Results in 54% lower life-cycle greenhouse gas emissions
- Requires 45% lower cumulative energy over its life cycle
- Results in 61% lower impact on ecosystem quality
Polypropylene bottles require less secondary packaging, further reducing your carbon footprint.
1. Marshall G. Radiography 2008;14:128-34.
2. Dhaliwal H, Browne M, Flanagan W, Laurin L, Hamilton M. A life cycle assessment of packaging options for contrast media delivery: comparing polymer bottle vs. glass bottle. Int J Life Cycle Assess. 2014;19:1965-1973.