The MAC 600 puts advanced diagnostic tools at your fingertips, enabling physicians to deliver one of the world’s best ECG analyses. And with on-screen ECG results, you have the completely digital workflow that can help you diagnose patients faster than ever before.
- On-screen preview of waveforms and 12SL interpretation enables digital ECG workflow for faster time to treatment
- Proven Marquette 12SL analysis helps support diagnostic confidence
- 12-lead color display provides clear results review without printing
Easier-to-use ECG technology enables clinicians to test more patients in less time, increasing access to high-quality healthcare for everyone. That’s why the MAC 600 is designed to be as easy as “connect and click,” while ensuring the quality of ECG data. The result is a fast, simple ECG testing process that helps physicians focus on diagnosis and care.
- HookUp Advisor™ indicates accuracy of ECG signal quality to avoid costly ECG repeats and support faster patient testing
- Intuitive keypad for simple, one-touch operation
- Clear display for accurate, instantaneous results review, eliminating the need to print
To address the healthcare needs of a growing global population, first we must reach them. The MAC 600 is lightweight and portable, packing advanced ECG analysis into a compact system that goes where you do.
- One of the lightest ECG available—only 1.2 kg
- Lithium ion battery is long-lasting and energy-efficient, powering three hours of use on one charge, the equivalent of up to 250 ECG tests
- SD card storage of ECGs (similar to a digital camera) is a readily available, portable storage system that enables easy access to ECG test results—simply take your SD card with you for fast download and printing from a secure computer