Hear what your peers are saying
Challenges in imaging protocol management
- Lack of visibility & change management process leads to inconsistent protocols
- Variability in dose and exam quality can pose risks to patient safety & outcomes
- Workflow inefficiencies of modifying protocols per exam and repeat exams result in potential revenue losses
- Consolidation of healthcare systems increases the need for a solution
- Increasing quantity of protocols can be costly to manage without tools
Automatically upload, download, edit, monitor and distribute protocols for your GE CT and MR devices.
A simple and efficient process
Help achieve economic benefits with improved protocol management
1. J Siegelman, “Design, Implementation, Benefits and Costs of a CT Radiation Dose Optimization Committee, in a Medium Sized Community Hospital System”, Published JACR 2013.
2. MR Supervisor, private hospital with nearly 500 inpatient beds and multiple remote locations.
3. J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2016 Sep 8;17(5):523-533.
4. Based on GE Healthcare Customer Value Survey, November 2016.*
5. Asst. Dir., Imaging Services, not-for-profit medical group serving more than 12 million members, based on 250 days of operation and $1,500 revenue per exam.*
*These numbers are from individual experiences. Actual results may vary.