Mid-size panel for clinical versatility
Superb image quality with high Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE)
Lower dose by design
Simple, centralized, automated controls
All-in-one large display monitor
In clinical use, the results of the application of dose reduction techniques will vary depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. The Interventional radiologist, assisted by a physicist as necessary has to determine the appropriate settings for each specific clinical task.
2. Except in following countries: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, New Zealand where that list is limited to 3 preferences
3. By requesting it to your entity responsible for the servicing of your equipment
4. Needle ASSIST solution includes TrackVision 2, stereo 3D and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Interventional. These applications are sold separately.
5. Vessel ASSIST solution includes Vision 2, VessellQ Xpress, Autobone Xpress and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer lnterventional. These applications are sold separately.
6. InnnovaBreeze is sold separately