Enhanced Hookup Advisor™ – Even the newest user can be guided to a clean, high-quality waveform in seconds.
8.9-inch touchscreen – We’ve refined this intuitive platform for ease of use based on thousands of hours of customer testing.
Built-in PDF/XML export support3 – In just a few clicks, send data in your preferred format to a shared folder or SFTP destination of your choice.
Bidirectional HL7 and DICOM communication4 – Connect to your systems with confidence via our MUSE™ cardiology information system or your EMR/DICOM gateway.
Easy-clean design – Wipe down the smooth surfaced screen in seconds to meet your infection control standards. Cleaner Compatibility
Optimal mobility – MAC 5’s convenient carry handle and compact design make it easy to move around your facility and between locations.
Choice of configuration with or without a printer5 – The MAC 5 works the way you work.
Auto-ECG3 algorithm – Immediately capture and display the first clean, high-quality ECG.
Smart Lead technology – Automatically detect when a lead has become disconnected.
Over 200 scientific references – Marquette 12SL has been validated extensively against clinically-correlated databases for accuracy.7
Gender- and pediatric-specific interpretations – 12SL has been shown to provide a 25% relative improvement in detection of Acute Inferior MI in women under 60 years of age.8
- Full Disclosure – Accelerate reading and review with a condensed full-disclosure rhythm report capable of reducing 30 pages to three.3
Advanced algorithms – Handle more complex patient cases through access to algorithms such as Critical Values and Acute Coronary Syndrome Analysis.
- Minimize vulnerabilities – Providing only the hardware and software needed for optimal ECG workflow, MAC 5 reduces risks by eliminating pathways for breaches or attacks.
Control access – Role-based LDAP user authentication, patient data encryption and secure network connections help ensure MAC 5 interacts only with trusted people and systems.
- Mind the unique challenges of medical devices – We employ a team of experts specialized in medical device cybersecurity.
Stay on top of emerging threats –The GE Healthcare cybersecurity team is constantly monitoring for threats and developing security enhancements for our customers.
Make cardiac care flow more easily.
Designed for easy serviceability*
- Simple design allows easy access to critical parts.
- View status and diagnostics of device components and parts for easy assessment.
- Durable connectors and cables reduce breakage and maintenance.
- Service offerings and training tailored to your needs
- High-definition pacemaker detection identifies artificial pacing not visible on ECG waveform.
- Improved Left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) recognition using conventional LVH criteria and identifying which was positive. 6,9
- Critical values are highlighted on ECG reports helping clinicians quickly respond to urgent patient needs.
- Send results anywhere online, quickly and securely
- Connect easily Bidirectional HL7 and DICOM communication
- Security logging
MAC 5 monitors and records useful security-related activities. This includes user logins and network connections
- Constant threat monitoring for developing security enhancements
2 Double-blind study by an independent third party research firm, Healthcare Research & Analytics (HRA)& at Smith Research Facility, Chicago.
3 Optional feature, not available in all regions.
4 May require a gateway.
5 Configuration availability depends on region.
6 Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program Physician’s Guide, 2056246-002 Revision B. 2015, GE Healthcare: Milwaukee, WI.
7 For more details please refer to the GE 12SL statement of validation and accuracy
8 Xue, J. et al. “A New Method to Incorporate Age and Gender into the Criteria for the Detection of Acute Inferior Myocardial Infarction.” J Electrocardiol. 34(4) (Part 2) (Oct 2001):229-234
9 Hancock, E.W., et al., AHA/ACCF/HRS recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram: part V: electrocardiogram changes associated with cardiac chamber hypertrophy: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Electrocardiography and Arrhythmias Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology; the American College of Cardiology Foundation; and the Heart Rhythm Society. Endorsed by the International Society for Computerized Electrocardiology. J Am Coll