MAGiC (Magnetic Resonance Image Compilation)
For the first time ever in the industry, you can generate multiple image contrasts in a single MRI scan including T1, T2, STIR, T1 FLAIR, T2 FLAIR* and PD contrasts of the brain in a single acquisition.
One scan that can do the work of many, with images acquired in as little as half the time to acquire separate sequences, fully integrated in a seamless workflow.
*It is recommended to acquire conventional T2 FLAIR images in addition to MAGiC.
Complete flexibility for multiple contrast changes
You can change the contrast of the image by manipulating TR, TE and TI even after the scan is completed and the patient has exited the MR room. MAGiC processing will provide you any desired contrast paving the way to new diagnostic capabilities.
MAGiC even goes beyond standard MR weighted images by processing raw data into parametric T1, T2 and PD maps.
3D SWAN Axial
T2 Cube Sagittal
T1 FLAIR PROPELLER Coronal
T2 PROPELLER Sagittal
T2 frFSE Fat Sat Coronal
T2 frFSE Sagittal
PD FSE Fat Sat Coronal
T2 frFSE Coronal
Inhance 3D Velocity
FIESTA Short Axis
Inhance Inflow IR
PD FSE Coronal
T2 PROPELLER Sagittal
PD FSE Fat Sat Sagittal
T2 FSE Coronal
LAVA Flex Axial
T2 PROPELLER Axial
The GEM Suite is an integrated system that combines high-density RF surface coils and innovative software technologies designed to provide uncompromised image quality, improved workflow and increased patient comfort to minimize anxiety and motion.
Key features include feet-first imaging for all anatomies, flexible designs that comfortably embrace the patient, comfort tilt to improve brain and neck exam form, reduced exam times through fewer coil exchanges, and comfortable variable density padding design that minimizes pressure points. Each component of the GEM Suite can be used individually or combined for complete head-to-toe imaging.
- GEM Express Patient Table - Redesigned with an integrated posterior array and variable density pad set, the detachable GEM Express patient table is designed to enhance patient comfort, enable set up outside the exam room, and quickly extract patients in emergency situations.
- GEM Posterior Array - Embedded high-density posterior array with optimal coil element geometry that enhances spine, abdomen, cardiac, and lower extremity scanning.
- GEM Head and Neck Units - Consisting of four imaging components (a head base-plate, an anterior neuro-vascular face-array, the GEM cervical array, and the open face adaptor), the GEM HNU units may be positioned at either end of the table to support feet-first or head-first imaging. The open-face design provides a patient-friendly, open feel to minimize visual obstructions. For c-spine imaging, the base plate may be used with the innovative GEM cervical array, or with the open face adapter to accommodate large or claustrophobic patients.
- Comfort Tilt - Elevates the superior end of the GEM head and neck units and is designed to improve comfort while enhancing image quality by positioning the anatomy closer to the coil elements.
- GEM Anterior Array - A lightweight, flexible, thin and pre-formed array to embrace patients’ various sizes and shapes. With 54 cm of S/I coverage, the anterior array permits upper abdominal and pelvic imaging without repositioning the patient and supports parallel imaging in all 3 planes.
- GEM Peripheral/Vascular Array - A high-density PV / lower extremity array that facilitates imaging of the thighs and lower legs with parallel imaging in all 3 planes. The coil incorporates an innovative self-supporting hinge design between the upper and lower elements to accommodate patients of various sizes with simplified set-up.