Innovative breast cancer screening
Improve breast cancer detection
Why is Invenia ABUS 2.0 screening needed?
What are the steps in an Invenia ABUS 2.0 exam?
Biopsy proven fibroadenoma
Biopsy proven invasive ductal carcinoma with multiple satellite lesions
Dense tissue - normal duct
Extremely dense tissue - normal study
IDC grade 2 lesion with mammography
Multi-focal biopsy proven invasive ductal carcinoma
Invenia ABUS 2.0 can improve early detection
What are clinicians and patients saying about their experience with ABUS?
The clinical need for ABUS
How does ABUS benefit surgeons?
What should be done for patients with dense breasts?
Invenia ABUS patient experience
Invenia ABUS 2.0 acquisition demonstration
Invenia ABUS 2.0 overview
Invenia ABUS 2 cleaning demonstration
Invenia ABUS 2.0 patient exam demonstration
Technology designed for screening
1. Mandelson et al. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92:1081–1087.
2. Tagliafico, Massimo Calabrese et al, Journal of Clinical Oncology 2016 34:16, 1882-1888.
3. Brem et al, Radiology, March 2015.
4. Pisano et al. NEJM 2005; 353: 1773.
5. Engmann NJ, et al, JAMA Oncol. 2017;3(9):1228-1236
6. Boyd NF et al. Mammographic Density and the Risk and Detection of Breast Cancer. NEJM 2007; 356: 227-36.
7. Arora N, King TA, Jacks LM., Ann Surg Onc, 2010; 17:S211-18.