22 week fetal diaphragm
21 week fetal aortic arch
22 week fetal legs with VCI-A
Femur length measured with SonoBiometry
26 week fetal face rendered with SonoRenderlive
Uterus with HD-Flow™
The result is excellent 2D and 3D/4D image quality, quickly, easily – without the need to spend time adjusting the controls.
Effortlessly conduct 3D/4D imaging with RAB6-RS ultralight volume probe that is 40% lighter than the previous version.
Reveal hidden details and enrich clinician-patient communication with HDlive™ technology to expose unprecedented depth, clarity and exceptional anatomical realism.
Easily view irregularly shaped structures with Advanced Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) with OmniView – Adjust slice thickness on 3D or 4D images to help enhance contrast resolution then apply OmniView to obtain any plane from a 3D or 4D volume by simply drawing a line, curve, poly-line or trace on anatomy.
Take your 3D images further with 3D Printing for rapid clinical prototyping, and parent bonding.
Maximize comfort and workflow through a modern ergonomic design including widescreen 23" monitor – a battery pack offers 20 minutes of scan time and ~15 second wake time from sleep mode.
- Decrease complexity and increase exam consistency with Voluson’s Sono-automation technologies. Semi-automated biometry measurements seamlessly fit into your 2D workflow using SonoBiometry for BPD, HC, AC, FL and HL.
- Balance schedules while increasing patient satisfaction with Scan Assistant. This flexible, customizable exam protocol tool helps increase exam consistency and productivity while documenting for quality assurance purposes.
- Optimize your skills by accessing educational videos directly on the Voluson ultrasound system.
- Protect sensitive data with Voluson ultrasound systems advanced security features including Whitelisting and HD encryption.
- Text or email images to patients or colleagues directly from the console, for an instant connection with Tricefy™ inside.
- Count on responsive service and support from dedicated staff and programs that truly meet your training, equipment maintenance, transducer protection, and flexible financing.
Volson S10 Expert
© 2019 General Electric Company – All rights reserved.
GE Healthcare reserves the right to make changes in specifications and features shown herein, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Contact your GE Healthcare representative for the most current information. GE, the GE Monogram and Voluson are trademarks of General Electric Company. Tricefy™ trademarks are registered trademarks of Trice Imaging, Inc. GE Healthcare, a division of General Electric Company. GE Medical Systems, Inc., doing business as GE Healthcare.