Here are just some of the modules you can add to your SLE6000
The etCO2 waveform and digital value are shown in yellow and allow the user to compare CO2 trends with any ventilator parameter.
When the SpO2 module is added to the SLE6000, the screen can show an additional plethysmogram waveform. All data is trended for up to 14 days.
A single on/off button activates OxyGenie and allows for safe control of the FiO2 level, ensuring the patient remains within a particular range for the maximum possible time.
Switching to HFOV is a button-push away and doesn't require any changes to the patient circuit. Parameter controls have changed to reflect the new mode. The ‘Additional Parameters’ button can display secondary controls for this mode. Selecting any parameter activates the + and - keys to adjust the parameter value.
Key features & specifications
- Ventilate patients up to 30 kg
- Unique Lunar™ interface
- Sharp 12.1’’ colour LED touch-screen
- V/P, F/P, F/V loops available
- Compact, single-box design
- 3+ hour battery life (in all modes)
- 14 day data trending – 20 parameters
- Screen capture
- Proximal flow sensor
- Flow and pressure breath detection
- Connectors: RS232, VGA, USB, Ethernet