Anesthesia Technician Course
Anesthesia technicians support anesthesiologists, anesthesiologist assistants, nurses and other members of anesthesia care teams. Their main duty is maintaining anesthesia equipment. Job duties might vary by an anesthesia technician's skill level, as well as the state and type of facility in which he or she is employed. In general, anesthesia technicians clean, sterilize, test, calibrate and troubleshoot anesthesia equipment, as well as keeping records of equipment inspections. More advanced duties might include transporting patients to surgery, explaining procedures to patients and operating equipment, such as electronic and pneumatic devices, that monitors patients who are under anesthesia.
- Age: Above 18 years
- Min Education: 12th pass(Science stream only). Graduates (any stream) with 12th Science can also apply.
- Gender: Male & Female both can register.
- 4 Months Classroom, 7 Months internship.
- Examination after 1 year.
- The programs are full time courses (9am to 5 pm Mon - Friday).
- Entrance Test Followed by Personal Interview
- Registration fees: Nil
- Admission fees: 1500Rs
- Course Fees: Funding available. Go to Funding page.