Reports directly to the OT manager, assists in bringing the patient to the operating room and handles the preparations before and after surgery by washing and disinfecting the area for surgery. Prepares surgical instrument and equipment for autoclaving/sterilization per protocol. Maintains and keeps all surgical tools sterile and orderly. Order and maintain adequate necessary supplies in the operating room. Prepares the patient before and after surgery by washing and disinfecting the area for surgery.
- Age: above 18 years
- Min Education: 12th pass(Science stream only). Graduates (any stream) with 12th Science can also apply.
- Gender: Male & Female both can register.
- 4 Months Classroom, 7 Months internship.
- Examination after 1 year.
- The programs are full time courses (9am to 5 pm Mon - Friday)
- Entrance Test Followed by Personal Interview
- Registration fees: Nil
- Admission fees: 1500Rs
- Course Fees: Funding available.