Precise, intuitive, scalable, and dependable patient monitoring across care areas
Pre-configured Patient Monitors
B1x5P patient monitors are accurate, reliable, and easy-to-use monitors which enable simple and intuitive workflow.
Modular Patient Monitors
B1x5M patient monitors deliver premium clinical performance across care areas. You can monitor essential vital signs and easily scale up to three advanced parameters simultaneously.
Powering your Performance
Legacy of premium clinical performance. Excellence of advanced features.
Timely clinical decisions.
The B1x5M and B1x5P patient monitors provides you with GE Healthcare’s advanced features such as:
- DINAMAP™ SuperSTAT™ NIBP
- EK-Pro v14 algorithm
- TruSignal™ SpO₂
- Neuromuscular Transmission*
- CO₂ sidestream and cardiac output*
- Airway gases and anesthetic agents*
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
- Full Arrhythmia Analysis
- Full Disclosure
- Oxy CRG
- Bed-to-Bed View
Efficient monitoring. Accurate information at your fingertips.
The B1x5M and B1x5P patient monitors’ simple and intuitive workflow allows users to quickly visualize relevant case information on a single screen.
- Large numeric and 12 waveform display
- Multiple screen layout options and preconfigured modes
- Customized alarm management
- Analysis of parameter trends with 72 hours of full-disclosure data
- Enhanced intuitive interface with its responsive capacitive touch screen
- Simplified e-manual and smart-help for fast setup and troubleshooting
Tough for demanding duty. Secure for a cyber world. Tested for dependable performance, backed by remote support.
- Follow the FDA Draft Guidance for cybersecurity in medical devices
- Quick remote diagnosis and servicing capabilities
- Built-in ECG filter for enhanced signal performance
- Tested as per EMC 4th Edition standard to handle external signal interference
- Convenient screen lock to facilitate intra-hospital transport
- Continuous monitoring almost anywhere — fast roaming on Wi-Fi, and reduced signal drop-offs
Flexible for versatile care. Scalable for growth. Deploy seamlessly across patient settings.
Built to perform, the B1x5M range of modular monitors can be deployed seamlessly across a variety of care settings and patients. The available modules are shareable across CARESCAPE™ modular monitors.
- Tailored departmental workflows
- Flexible mounting solutions
- Flexibility to include an optional thermal printer, additional screen, and HDMI port
- Open architecture to accept future innovations
Peace of mind. By design.
Service contract that fits you best
GE Healthcare’s flexible service contracts help ensure that your monitors are maintained with the flexibility you need depending on your needs and budget.
Remote troubleshooting to minimize downtime
Our remote troubleshooting tool InSite® Remote Service Platform (RSvP) provides remote connectivity between GE Healthcare medical devices and GE Healthcare support experts.
Training to keep your staff up to speed
Training and education get your biomed staff up to speed quickly — so they deliver prompt, quality service, and optimum monitor uptime.