More options. More flexibility. Less space.
Make quick, sound decisions—based on the whole picture
Make paper reporting a thing of the pastSend electronic shift or strip reports seamlessly to the EMR, decreasing the need for time-consuming, paper reporting workflows. Because this streamlined workflow makes strip-report data instantly available, you no longer have to wait for reports to be scanned to see them in a patient’s medical record.
Complete patient data
Get active as well as historical data as patients move within or between care areas. As information from recent visits can give valuable insight to a patient's current condition, you can access data on patient stays for up to six days post-discharge, including:
- Arrhythmia and non-arrhythmia events
- User-created events
- Configurable page displays of ECG, respiration, SpO2, IBP, and CO2 waveforms
- 12SL or 12RL™ derived 12-lead ECG records from monitoring sessions
Review. Integrate. Create.
With CARESCAPE Central Station, you can:
- Continuously monitor for subtle ST-segment changes and help detect the onset of adverse events.
- Import data from the MUSE™ cardiology information system and the MARS™ ambulatory ECG review station. Citrix® support enables access to additional clinical information.
- Generate custom strip reports from an ECG or non-ECG event and send the report to three destinations simultaneously: EMR, local printer, and/or SFTP server.
CARESCAPE Central Station with integrated CPU, dual display
CARESCAPE Central Station with separate CPU